The Editorial Staff of "The Amiga Monitor" handles your questions and problems
- No questions this month -
Editors@HelpDesk is, and has been, a free service of The Amiga Monitor staff since the magazine's introduction. Through this department, we publish readers' questions along with any answers or helpful information we can provide. The following is the procedure for question submission to Editors@HelpDesk:
- Send a message with a description of your question or problem to email@example.com (please check the AM Link Redirection Page for an up-to-date e-mail address first if possible, but otherwise use this address). Please try to be specific, and include any information that might be related to the situation.
- Once we receive your question, we will attempt to answer it, and may publish it in the Editors@HelpDesk department in a future issue.
- We cannot promise to reply individually to any messages sent to Editors@HelpDesk.
- We cannot promise to publish any or all questions or problems sent to Editors@HelpDesk.
- We cannot promise that the information provided in response to a question will be accurate.
- We cannot and will not take responsibility for any damage or harm, direct or incidental, that occurs as a result of the use, in any form, of the information provided.
To summarize, the service Editors@HelpDesk is provided "as is." No other guarantees are made, whatsoever.
Return to the June 1998 (Volume 2 Issue 11) Main Index