Guidelines for Writing for The Amiga Monitor
The Amiga Monitor is always looking for new writers.
- If you just want to write a single article, you can send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please check the AM Link Redirection Page for an up-to-date e-mail address first if possible, but otherwise use this address).
- Text should be sent ASCII format
- HTML tags are allowed, but should be limited to simple tags such as text styles, (un)ordered lists, links, text alignments, etc.
- Images should be sent in IFF, JPEG, or GIF format
- Articles consisting of more than one file should be archived using LhA, LZH, LZX, or ZIP
- Once sent to us, your writing becomes public domain under the AM Reprint Policy unless you explicitly request otherwise.
- If you want to write a series of articles or earn a position on the staff list, however, you should contact us in advance at email@example.com (please check the AM Link Redirection Page for an up-to-date e-mail address first if possible, but otherwise use this address).
- Being an AM staff member, while not a huge commitment, is also not a commitment to be taken lightly. Staff members are expected to produce on a regular basis, at least three times per year.
- The privilege of publishing purely editorial (opinion-based) writing is extended to staff members only. Others looking to express their opinions are welcome to write to Feedback.
- It is ultimately at the discretion of the staff of The Amiga Monitor as to whether articles will be published.
Return to the July 1998 (Volume 2 Issue 12) Main Index