Amiga Monitor Mirror Sites
This list is subject to growth and change
Mirror Site Categories
World Wide Web Sites
- Aminet, http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/aminet/dirs/docs_mags.html: one of the biggest online software archives anywhere; AM can be found in the form "amX_Yhtm.lha" and "amX_Yag.lha" (where X=volume number and Y=issue number) in the "docs/mags" directory.
- The Amiga Web Directory, http://www.cucug.org/amiga/amiinfo/monitor/; mirrors all issues of The Amiga Monitor in online-readable HTML format; also contains a topical AM search engine.
- Midnight's HomePage, http://nternet.net/~midnight/monitor/index.html: Phil Beazley (Midnight)'s home page. Mirrors HTML and AmigaGuide online, and contains LhA archives of current and past issues. Located in North Carolina.
- San Diego's "Aminet Source," http://www.tmisnet.com: Carries archives of The Amiga Monitor. Other status information uncertain at this time.
- The Webb Site, http://ourworld.compuserve.com/HomePages/MikeWebb/: This is the Official Home Site for The Amiga Monitor. All formats are available here, and past issues are available in archived format. New issues appear here the soonest.
- World Wide Amiga Online!, http://www.amiga.org/magazine/monitor/index.html: Mirrors HTML and AmigaGuide online, with AmigaGuide archives. Located in Huntsville, Alabama, USA.
Bulletin Board Systems
- AMUSE: Phone #: 206-282-1198; uploads by Kevin Orme carries AmigaGuide archives.
- Glenn's World BBS: Salem, Oregon, USA; Phone #: 503-581-0067 (28.8K); maintained by Glenn J. Schworak, carries AmigaGuide archives.
- Gramma's Phone #: 206-744-1254; uploads by Kevin Orme, carries AmigaGuide archives.
Online Service Providers
- The AmigaUser forum on CompuServe, http://www.compuserve.com/cgi-bin/exp?amigauser: You must be a member of CompuServe, and have your browser properly set up for interfacing with CIM, to follow this link. Or, if you are a member not using CIM, simply type "GO AMIGAUSER" at the prompt. Once there, search the libraries for keywords such as "Webb" or "Monitor."
- The Starship Amiga Roundtable on Genie: you must be a member of Genie in order to access this. Type in keyword "Amiga," or "Move 555" to get to the Amiga RT, or use navigation buttons if you have a Genie frontend program. Once there, search the libraries for keywords such as "Webb" or "Monitor."