- What is Haven? Haven serves as an administrative umbrella organization for the LGBTQ-oriented student social/support/discussion groups at Cornell University. Follow this link for more information.
- Registration information at the Cornell University Student Activities Office: How Cornell's Student Activities Office officially sees us.
- Officers and Leaders: The people who coordinate and run Haven, and their contact information.
- Facilitators: The people who run and coordinate each of the groups within Haven, and their contact information.
- Haven's Vow of Confidentiality: The issues with which Haven and its included groups are concerned can be very personal, sensitive issues, and we care greatly about individuals' feelings of comfort and safety, and strive to have their needs met and their feelings validated.
Last Updated June 28, 2000
This page is hosted by Cornell University Registered Student Organizations Web Services.
Page Design by Mike Webb, 1999-2000. Site-related feedback should be directed to Mike at email@example.com.