Greeks United Against Homophobia
GU is a social and support network interested in providing a positive experience for lesbian, bisexual, gay, and questioning members of the Greek community. Our mission?
- To make the Greek system a place where members can be honest to themselves and to their houses.
- To help gay, lesbian, bisexual and questioning students feel safe in their fraternities and sororities.
- To create an environment where members of Greek-letter organizations are judged by their worth as brothers and sisters, not by their sexual orientation.
- To empower ourselves to combat homophobic behavior and attitudes in fraternities and sororities from within.
- To empower members of Greek organizations to speak out in support of lesbian, bisexual and gay brothers and sisters.
Questions? Need more information? E-Mail Kyle at email@example.com.
- Meetings: Wednesdays, 7:30 PM - 8:30 PM, Willard Straight Hall Loft II, when classes are in session
- Contact Information:
- Facilitator: Kyle Connell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Back to: Haven Main Page
Last Updated March 15, 2000
Greeks United Against Homophobia is part of Haven.
This page is hosted by Cornell University Registered Student Organizations Web Services.
Page Design by Mike Webb, 1999-2000. Site-related feedback should be directed to Mike at email@example.com.